The Entry Visa Requirements
Entry Visa Requirement to Obtain a Residence Permit for Real Estate Owners.
The visa requirements are:
- Passport, machine-readable. Your passport must have at least two blank pages.
- 3 passport pictures, colored. The photo should be of passport format – a recent whole-face capture with a light background.
- Income Tax Declaration has been issued the previous year.
- Proof of professional capacity (e.g. Business license).
- Proof of funds: Bank statements of at least 250,000€.
- Round trip flight booking.
- Travel health insurance with a minimum cover of €30,000.
- Hotel booking of the applicant, to prove the accommodation during the visit to Greece.
- Visa application*.
- Invitation letter from our company**.
**To issue the invitation letter for you, we need to have:
1. Passport scan with personal details, and copies of your previous visas – valid for at least 3 months beyond return date – are required.
2. Bank statement showing minimum 250,000 Euros or equivalent
3. Permanent residency address
4. Proof of profession
If you carry an ordinary passport from one of the following countries and, you do not need a Visa in order to visit Greece :
Andorra, Antigua & Barbuda, Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Barbados, Bahamas, Brunei, Croatia, Canada, Costa Rica, Chile, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Japan, Israel, Malaysia, Mauritius, Mexico, Monaco, New Zealand, Nicaragua, San Marino, South Korea, Panama, Paraguay, Seychelles, Singapore, USA, Uruguay, Vatican City, Venezuela